Powerful industrial degreaser, particularly suitable for cleaning all types of metal, plastic, wood, and even fabric materials and for removing all types of grime, such as dust, grease, oil, etc. It offers fast evaporation and removes humidity residues.
Powerful industrial degreaser, particularly suitable for cleaning all types of metal, plastic, wood, and even fabric materials and for removing all types of grime, such as dust, grease, oil, etc. It offers fast evaporation and removes humidity residues. Its formulation includes natural solvents that provide additional degreasing power and pleasant citrus smell.
- Quickly removes grime in the form of grease, oil and other pollutants.
- It dries quickly, saving time in cleaning operations.
- Non-corrosive to metals, including aluminium, copper and their alloys. Will not attack gaskets or most plastics. /li>
- It has a high dielectric coefficient, allowing its usage in all types of electric components without voltage.
- Formulation free of chlorinated solvents and aromatic solvents harmful to the worker.
Industry in general: plating workshops, car and motorcycle repair, cleaning of parts, chains, brake pads and, in general, in any situation where an effective, clean and non-toxic cleaning agent and degreasing agent is required.
Instructions for use
Spraying: Apply ECOSOL on the area to be treated, either with the Aerosol format or with the product in bulk applied with spraying systems (Kalon Professional Solvent Applicator) or with a brush. To finish removing the residues of the product that could be left on the surface to be treated, it is recommended to rub with a cloth.
- Mixture of aliphatic hydrocarbons and natural solvents.
- Density at 15 ºC
- Typical 0.69 kg/l
- Flash point
- -3 ºC
- Auto-ignition point
- 223 ºC
- Boiling point
- 98 ºC
- Kauri-Butanol Index
- 32 (AST M D1133)