Hydroalcoholic bactericidal and viricidal disinfectant for direct use.
It is a bactericidal and viricidal disinfectant, ready for use. Suitable for application in breaks and in-between processes to avoid cross-contamination. The application of the product in the food industry should be carried out in the absence of food. Usage by professional personnel and the general public.
- Fast evaporation. Does not require rinsing, except on surfaces that will be in contact with food.
- Registered in the Register of Pesticides of the Ministry of Health with the no: 20-20/90-10610 and no: 20-20/90- 10610-HA.
- Passed bactericidal efficacy tests according to UNE-EN 13697 in clean conditions. Chemical antiseptics and disinfectants against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and Pseudomona Aureginosa.
- Passed bactericidal efficacy tests according to UNE-EN 13697 standard for specific purposes with Salmonella typhimurium and Listeria monocytogenes test microorganisms.
- Passed viricidal efficacy tests according to NF-EN 14476 standard under clean conditions against Poliovirus, Rotavirus, Adenovirus and murine Norovirus and against enveloped viruses (Coronavirus, HIV, Influenza A H1N1, Herpesviridae, Hepatitis B, C and D, Measles, Rubella, etc.) at 20 ºC and 2 minutes of contact, making it suitable for disinfection of surfaces near patients.
- Included in the list of viricidal products authorized in Spain by the Ministry of Health.
Public and private fields, in the food industry and community catering, wherever maximum hygienic quality is required (workrooms, utensils, trays and food transport elements, surfaces in rooms, kitchens, toilets and bathrooms, and all types of surfaces in public places, including work clothes, clothing, bed linen, etc.).
Instructions for use
Use the product pure, after thorough cleaning or for intermediate disinfection. Apply by spraying, immersion or recirculation, leave to act for at least 5 minutes, wipe with a cloth or paper to remove any remaining soiling or contamination and allow to dry. If necessary, repeat the operation. It does not require rinsing, except for those surfaces that are going to be in contact with food. Apply when there are no food or feed around. Avoid applying on hot surfaces, as the product is flammable.
On textiles apply by direct spraying at a distance of approx. 20 centimetres and allow to dry before putting on the garment. A pre-treatment test is recommended to verify the compatibility of the product with the materials.
- Transparent green liquid
- pH (at 20ºC)
- Typical 7.5
- Density (at 20 ºC)
- Typical 0.85 kg/l