Lubricating grease for the food industry H1
It is a grease for lubrication of machinery used in the food industry. Works effectively under high-load and high-temperature conditions, and wherever water/humidity is in contact with grease. Formulated with non-toxic components, suitable for use as a lubricating grease in incidental food contact.
- Offers excellent adhesion to the metal surface that ensures correct protection of the lubricated element.
- Excellent resistance to humidity and high corrosion protection.
- Wide range of working temperatures, from 20 ºC to 120 ºC.
- H1 certified by NSF as a lubricant for incidental food contact.
Agricultural machinery (olive pickers, harvesters, motorised ploughs, tractors, grape pickers), greasing of food industry components exposed to high contamination due to moisture, oil mills, fruit and vegetable processing and packaging plants. Bakeries, dairies and dairy product plants.
Meat and fish industries, canneries, general food handling and packaging, etc. Greasing of bearings, chains, guides...
Allows working peaks up to +140 ºC (in static lubrication or slow movements).
Instructions for use
Apply the product directly to the mechanisms to be lubricated.
For better performance, apply the product by means of automatic spraying systems.
- Smooth white paste white color
- Complex calcium
- Drop point
- Greater than 250 ºC
- NLGI Grade
- 4-ball test, welding
- Greater than 200 kg